Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Raya sikit

Raya  


Assalamualaikum and happy syawal !
Waaaah it had been more than month I haven't update any entry here ((busy with Ramadhan stuff lulz)). My schedule was very packed during Ramdhan as there was no recess period for breakfast or lunch. 3 classes straight away from 8/9am to 3/4pm daily. Ramadhan only come once in a year so I chose not to spend much time pampering myself with unimportant things. Alhamdulillah Ramadhan went well for me even I'm in a new environment and friends ((and first time buka puasa beli food by myself)) hehehee

The baju raya for first syawal had been ready sewed even before Ramadhan starts because the aunty said she doesn't want to accept any order anymore on Ramadhan. 3 baju raya this year ((tak sempat nak pakai pergi raya pun dah start classes)). Official theme for my family this year is bright orange !!!!! We were looking very bright beraya from home to home on the first syawal because of that baju :'))

 Haaaa but then my uncle from mom's family said that he wants us to be in pink colour of baju raya so we have to have 2 baju kurung with 2 different colours in a day haish. Luckily I already have a pink baju kurung that I had never worn so I just wear that instead of wasting money buying another one. 

Having a pair of 3inch wedges for hari raya hahahhahaa

sorry not sorry for my face (':


The morning family photoshoot session with Atuk Mak

After solat Jumaat, we went back to Atuk Aki's  home ((mom's family ; this is seriously a village without coverage tho)). We were having our photoshoot until Asar. I don't know lah what makes it so difficult to capture a photo together eventhough everyone is there around the house. Then after asar prayer, we continue beraya again. I visited 9 houses in totals on that day. Very tired and my stomach was full with various kind of rendang, lodeh and beverages. Hancuq pelan pemakanan seimbang time Ramadhan hiks :D

Evening family photoshoot featuring pink colour of baju raya





My pondan kind of cousins :'))



Hamek kau I wear pink minimalace baju kurung



Last but not least, this is a video recorded by our big family special for our family members there in Manchaster as they can't have their hari raya with us this year.
 Selamat Hari Raya guys, I'm sorry for all of my wrongdoings throughout the years and in the future. May this Syawal brings more joy and happiness to you and your family !

Well, as I was born on 11th of Syawal, my roommates and adibah was celebrating it simply in our room with adibah's brownies ((birthday present lulzz)). Thank you for all your warm wishes, I appreciate it so much. Sayang korang semua !



The girl in baju raya,



1 comment:

  1. That pink minimalace should be mine right...
    X muat plak
    Huhuhu
    Maybe bright green next year...lol...

    ReplyDelete