Pages

Monday 4 January 2016

MY 2015

PART I


Assalamualaikum and hye people !

I'm so excited writing up today after 4 months of being away and very, super busy. 2015 had been an amazing year as I've been through a lot of ups and downs. Going to share with all of you what had happened to me throughout 2015 here :P

JANUARY

Nothing much. 
Helped mom with house chores, did some online shopping, failed cooking, started my driving class and yeah gained some weight, OBVIOUSLY !!!


This is the most proper pic in my album in Jan ((how lifeless am I?))

FEBRUARY

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MONTH EVER ! 
I got my license (': ((was very happy back then I can finally drive )), my big family organized a family day and the best part was celebrating birthday with my family :D




Can't wait for the next family day !


MARCH

The most awaiting month for SPM 2014's candidates. 
3rd march, Good thing was meeting my batchmates and bestfriends, bad thing was my SPM result hahahaaa no, I'm not sad anymore. I had moved on, doing better things with my life. Next, I went hangout with my friends,having short vacation at Port Dickson, sent my sister to her very first excellent boarding school ((SAMURA)), and started writing on blog yeayy !

result day





I don't have a pic of my sister at her school but I have this, bolehlah



APRIL

Ching ching ching, GRADUATION DAY ! bad thing, was sitting at the back because of my result ((org paling belakang sekali dalam kelas, malunya huhuu)). Good thing, officially an alumni, out of school life, no more strict hostel rules, bye school !




MAY

Family day with mom's family, went back to my primary school for Teachers' day celebration ((teman adlin lah ni)) and stepped on CFSIIUM land for the very first time as their student, Ooooh I grow up way too fast !


Teachers' day celebration 2015

a day before entering cfsiium

at CFSIIUM ((itu fake smile tau tak eyysh))


JUNE,JULY,AUGUST,SEPTEMBER

The starting point of getting busy with studying stuff and hectic life. Classes, assignments, quizzes, presentations and exams. First time fasting in uni, went to moodrepublic, Eid Mubarak, Eid Adha, slumber party, outing with family and friends ((around KL je ofc)).
Time was flying so fast within these months I can't even catch up myself. 


Maryam square :)

#rumetgoals

am I too tall or mina too short ?

was travelling a lot from Gombak to Putrajaya during sem 1

outing ;P

The haze season

ni haa jual buah sesama time sem 1 ((accounting))


OCTOBER
Semester break. Visited Aquaria KLCC, got my kitten and food hunting ! yeehaa










NOVEMBER,DECEMBER

Starting of the second sem. I thought it would be a bit easier but it's not! More hectic, stressful, tiring, conflict and more irritating people come in my way. Good thing, dad bought me a brand new printer so I started my printing business. I met a lot of new friends through my business. During this semester, my roommates and I join more festivals and programmes in our campus. #Stabaz2015, Entepreneur talk, Ibadah camp ,engine fest, edu fest, Aikol fest etc. ((too much fest lol))



#Stabaz2015 #duit

My baby

Entepreneur talk; Datuk Rosyam, Fynn Jamal

Ibadah camp !

out with my girls and fam @ Jalan Tar


Alhamdulillah for everything that had been in 2015. Can never go back to fix or repeat them and eventough I have the chance to, I won't. I'm grateful for those who came to my life and be apart of my life journey and to those who stay, my family, #tcl, batcmates LOI1014 and others, I'm thankful for still having all of you by my side. You guys are my inspiration ;) and yeah I only highlighted good things hhahaaa. Ly muuah

Next will be the 2nd part of "MY 2015". My proud achievements heheee.
Stay tuned babes !


Yours truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment